- This article is about the Faction, for the map that appeared in every Counter-Strike series, see Militia.
The Midwest Militia (referred as the NTO Militia in Counter-Strike (Xbox)) is a Terrorist faction featured in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, and Counter-Strike Online.
The Midwest Militia is a right-wing extremist movement consisting of formal and informal armed paramilitary groups. This anti-government group was founded in 1993 after a standoff in Waco, Texas.
Condition Zero: Deleted ScenesEdit
The Midwest Militia appears as opposing force in missions:
They are known to use the following weapons:
- Glock 18
- Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun
- MP5 Navy
- Arctic Warfare Magnum with laser sight.
- M72 LAW
- HE Grenade
- Tactical nuclear weapon
The Militia is included in CSO. Its model was reused from Condition Zero, and uses animations from 1.6 and CSO. This model is available for the players free of charge.
- In Deleted Scenes, despite having origins from America, members of the Midwest Militia speak only a few times in English as they are encountered in foreign countries outside of the United States.
- In Rise Hard , they have commandeered a Russian Mi-24 Hind helicopter, which was most likely stolen.
- The game file name for this player model is "militia".