|« Operation Payback||Operation Phoenix »|
|Release date||September 19, 2013|
|Completion date||February 5, 2014|
|Maps|| Agency , Ali , Cache , Chinatown , Gwalior , Ruins , Siege , Seaside |
Cobblestone , Overpass
|Weapon Case||Operation Bravo Case|
|Source||Operation Bravo Page|
Operation Bravo was the second Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Operation, following Operation Payback. The operation was launched on September 19th, 2013, and was scheduled to last until January 20th, 2014. However, it was extended to February 5th, 2014 due to its popularity.
Operation Bravo featured a playlist of 7 new maps (and one returning from Operation Payback) from the Steam Workshop. Unlike Operation Payback, these maps were playable for casual, competitive, and Deathmatch scenarios.
A new addition to this operation included "Operation weapon finishes". There are two new weapon collections: The Alpha Collection available exclusively as individual all-map weapon drops to Bravo pass-holders, and the Bravo Collection available to everybody as part of the Bravo weapon case, also available through timed all-map drops. (Pass-buyers were able to get Bravo case drops in addition to regular drops)
The Winter Offensive Update updates the Operation with two more maps.
* Added to the operation as part of the Winter Offensive Update and later became official maps
Operation Bravo Coin
- Bronze: Buy the pass
- Silver: 10 hours (600 Minutes) play time and 5 Competitive wins on Operation maps
- Gold: 30 hours (1800 Minutes) play time and 15 Competitive wins on Operation maps
- The title image for Operation Bravo shows the AK-47 Fire Serpent and Nova Tempest from the Bravo Collection within the featured Agency map.
- Although the weapons displayed are from the Operation Bravo Case, the case pictured is a standard unmarked weapons case.
- The title image for the Winter Offensive Update shows the P250 Mehndi and the Five-SeveN Kami from the Winter Offensive collection wielded by a GIGN member on the featured map Overpass.
- The Alpha Collection is listed as
set_bravo_iiin the in-game files.