|Rate of fire||
|Movement speed (units per second)||
- For the Counter-Terrorists' previous spawn pistol, see KM .45 Tactical.
The P2000 is intended to replace the USP from previous Counter-Strike games. It was developed by Germany-based Heckler and Koch, designed for law enforcement and paramilitary services, and it is chambered in calibers like 9mm, .357 SIG, and .40S&W. The P2000 in-game is modeled after the 9mm standard model. Like the USP from previous games, the P2000 is designed to be the Counter-Terrorists starting handgun. However, unlike other games, it does not feature a silencer and Terrorists cannot purchase the P2000—they can only obtain one from dead Counter-Terrorists. The movement speed of P2000 is 240 units per second, meaning they suffer light speed reduction.
|Chest & Arm||34||17|
- Tied with the USP-S as the most accurate pistol in the game
- Inflicts better damage than the Glock 18
- Default pistol for the Counter-Terrorists.
- The P2000 is Counter-Terrorist exclusive.
- Low ammunition in reserve compared to the Glock-18.
- Fairly high vertical recoil when shooting it as fast as possible
- Fairly low damage against armoured opponenets
| P2000 Tactical Expert|
Kill 100 enemies with the P2000.
- Despite being modeled after the 9x19mm version of the P2000, the one in Global Offensive is coded to use the same .357 SIG ammunition as the P250.
- The P2000 shares the same draw and reload animations as the P250, Glock-18, and Five-SeveN.