|Magazine capacity||13 / 26|
|Rate of fire||400 RPM|
|Weight (loaded)||760 grams|
|Projectile weight||3.9 grams|
|Used by|| Counter-Terrorist|
|Reload time||2.2 seconds|
| Movement speed|
(units per second)
|Kill Award|| $300 (Competitive)|
|Recoil Control||18 / 26 (69%)|
“A low-recoil firearm with a high rate of fire, the P250 is a relatively inexpensive choice against armored opponents.”
- For the P250's predecessor, see 228 Compact.
The P250 is a semi-automatic pistol featured in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
The SIG Sauer P250 is a semi-automatic pistol manufactured by SIG Sauer of New Hampshire. It was designed with a modular design. It was first introduced to the market in 2007, though it is not widely distributed as orders for the pistol were cancelled in some countries. The in-game weapon is modeled after an early model P250 Compact variant.
In-game, the P250 holds 13 rounds of .357 SIG caliber. It is priced at $300 with 26 rounds in reserve and has a magazine capacity of 13 in each magazine. Kill award is default.
|Chest & Arm||37||24|
|Stomach and pelvis||47||30|
- Very cheap
- Inflicts more damage against armored opponents than the Glock-18, P2000, and the USP-S
- Low/manageable recoil
- (After sound update) Very quiet firing sound
- When fired continuously, it becomes less accurate
- Low ammunition reserve
- Less effective outside close range combat
- Slightly worse first shot accuracy than the Glock and the P2000
- When fired continuously, the P250 becomes wildly inaccurate
- The P250 is a good choice for killing enemies in a hurry, beating out the Desert Eagle in terms of rate of fire in relation to its damage, but at the cost of lower effective range for headshots.
- Equipping a rifle will compensate for its lack of effective range.
- The P250 has a low ammunition reserve so it is best to make every shot count.
- Unless you are at very close range with an enemy player, try not to spray bullets. Instead, burst-fire (or some other players refer to "tap fire") to increase your accuracy.
- Avoid firing continuously with this pistol at medium to long ranges, as it will lead to inaccuracy. Instead, try to aim for the head or the chest by firing sparingly.
- If you need to conserve money and be able to provide sufficient firepower for your team, purchase armor and the P250 for eco rounds.
- When engaging up close, aim at your opponent's head and spray the weapon while controlling the recoil of the weapon by pulling your aim downwards as you spray. The chances are, the first few rounds could get a headshot.
- When the CT's buy armor and rifles, just make sure that you aim for the head as the $3100 M4's can't one shot you if you have armor.
- Any pistol that is more effective at longer ranges should be able to take out a user, at least, in far distances.
- When closer to a user, a shotgun is capable of outperforming them.
- Try to strafe and use a weapon with a higher rate of fire against P250 users.
- Inexperienced players will often spray bullets, thus giving enemies an advantage in being able to take down newcomers armed with this pistol.
- The P250 is modeled after the compact version that is chambered in .40 S&W, yet in-game, it is coded to use .357 SIG just like its older counterpart, the 228 Compact.
- This pistol shares its draw and reloading animations with the Glock-18, Five-SeveN, and P2000.
- Prior to rebalancing and the addition of CZ75-Auto, the P250 occupied more than 70% of all pistol purchases.
- The side of the weapon's slide reads Sic Sawer P250, most likely to avoid copyright issues with the real manufacturer of the P250, SIG Sauer.