|Magazine capacity||13 / 52|
|Rate of fire||400 RPM|
|Weight (loaded)||760 grams|
|Projectile weight||3.9 grams|
|Used by|| Counter-Terrorist|
|Reload time||2.2 seconds|
|Movement speed (units per second)||240|
|Kill Award|| $300 (Competitive)|
|Recoil Control||18 / 26 (69%)|
"A low-recoil firearm with a high rate of fire, the P250 is a relatively inexpensive choice against armored opponents."
- For the P250's predecessor, see 228 Compact.
The P250 is a semi-automatic pistol featured in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
The P250 holds 13 rounds of .357 SIG caliber. It is priced at $300 with 52 rounds in reserve and has a magazine capacity of 13 in each magazine. Kill award is default and it is able to kill an enemy player with one shot to the head, even if that player is equipped with a helmet.
|Chest & Arm||34||26|
- Capable of one-hit kills to the head even with the Helmet equipped.
- Very cheap.
- Inflicts more damage against armored opponents than the Glock, P2000, USP-S, and the Tec-9.
- Low/manageable recoil.
- Best pistol for most situations.
- When fired continuously, it becomes less accurate
- Low ammunition reserve
- Less effective outside close range combat
- Slightly worse first shot accuracy than the Glock and the P2000
- The P250 is a good choice for killing enemies in a hurry since it out-shoots the Desert Eagle in terms of rate of fire in relation to its damage.
- Equipping a rifle will compensate for its lack of effective range.
- The P250 has a low ammunition reserve so it is best to make every shot count.
- The Terrorist team is more likely to wield the P250 if the Counter-Terrorist players would like a substitute for the P2000.
- Unless you are at very close range with an enemy player, try not to spray bullets. Instead, burst-fire to increase your accuracy.
- Avoid firing continuously with this pistol as it will lead to inaccuracy. Instead, try to aim for the head or the chest by firing sparingly.
- If you need to conserve money and be able to provide sufficient firepower for your team, purchase armor and the P250 for eco rounds.
- Any pistol that is more effective at longer ranges should be able to take out a user, at least, in far distances.
- When closer to a user, a shotgun is capable of outperforming them.
- Try to strafe and use a weapon with a higher rate of fire against P250 users.
- Inexperienced players will often spray bullets, thus giving enemies an advantage in being able to take down newcomers armed with this pistol.
- Weapon Specialist
| P250 Expert|
Kill 25 enemies with the P250.
- The P250 is modeled after the .40 S&W version, yet in-game is coded to use .357 SIG just like its older counterpart, the 228 Compact.
- This pistol shares its draw and reloading animations with the Glock-18, Five-SeveN, and P2000.
- Quite unusually, the P250 is not widely distributed throughout the firearms market (as orders for the pistol were cancelled in some countries).
- The achievement "P250 expert" has the highest amount of players that gained the award in which approximately 25.1% have done so.