|Deleted Scenes Mission|
Bukhoro Pipeline Station,
|Counter-Terrorist Agency||Russian Spetsnaz|
|Overview||Rebels have taken control of an important oil pipeline and its main pumping station. Workers in this complex have been taken hostage as well.|
|Main objectives||Eliminate any opposition.|
Free the captive workers.
Rebels have taken control of an important oil pipeline and its main pumping station. Workers in this complex have been taken hostages. The player must eliminate all of the terrorists and free the hostages.
Weapons & EquipmentEdit
|AK-47||30 / 90|
|Glock 18||20 / 120|
|Icon||Weapon||Ammo/Amount||Where to Found|
|SIG SG 552||30 / 90|
- Counter-Terrorist - Spetsnaz with the desert uniform and the standard uniform after locating the hostages.
- Terrorist - Elite Crew with the desert uniform.
- Four music songs have been composed for this mission.
- If the Spetsnaz operative armed with the USP is killed, the mission will fail. However, because of a script, the operative won't die until he finishes checking the control panel.
- There are several map mistakes/incomplete contents in this mission.
- Although this mission is set in Uzbekistan (erroneously named Turkmenistan), a poster of the Taj Mahal (located in India) can be seen in this map.
- Despite receiving a Glock-18 at the start of the mission, additional 9mm ammo cannot be found in this mission.
- Unused bomb-related sound files can be found in the in-game files, hinting at the likelihood of Pipe Dream originally being a bomb defusal mission. Due to this, game over message still states as bomb is not defused if Spetsnaez operative armed with the USP is killed or Hostages are killed.
- The Spetsnaz at the beginning are in desert uniform. However, they appear with standard uniform after the player located the hostages.
- It is the only mission that has Terrorist exclusive weapons as a starting loadout. This was probably meant to reflect the Russian Spetsnaz as a Counter-Terrorist faction as they use AK-47 assault rifles.
- The Spetsnaz at the beginning cannot be saved, even if they were not hit by bullets. It is scripted for them to die.
- The player will have all the ammo needed after the mission has started.