|Creator(s)|| Fingers (original author)|
Ritual Entertainment (CSX, CSCZ)
Turtle Rock Studios (CSX, CSCZ)
Valve Corporation (CSS)
|First appearance||Counter-Strike 1.5|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
Background: A sprawling neo-romanesque palace known as Villa Piranesi is to be opened to the public as a museum. Restored furniture and works of art are being shipped into the compound.
Terrorists: Prevent the museum from opening by destroying one of its two main attractions; the antique sundial in the front courtyard or the grand celestial orrery in the back garden.
Counter-Terrorists: Protect the historical site against the terrorists.
Tips and tricksEdit
- Main article: Piranesi/Guide''
- Main article: Piranesi/Tour of Duty''
| Piranesi Map Veteran|
Win 100 rounds on the DE_Piranesi map.
- In the CT Spawn, you can find a Black Mesa SUV, a vehicle featured in Half-Life and its expansions.
- In Counter-Strike 1.6 and earlier versions of the game, there is a joke. Museum "historical" posters are situated in the main hall and front room locations with the text "The use of the lathe became very popular during this time period, but due to our r_speeds limits, the furniture is square"
- In Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike: Source, there's a "Ticket Office" at the entrance to the right. By using the cheat "noclip", you can access a secret room with a statue of a giraffe.
- Main article: Piranesi/Gallery''