|Creator(s)|| Iikka Keränen (original author)|
Turtle Rock Studios
|First appearance||Counter-Strike 1.5|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
Background: A sprawling neo-romanesque palace known as Villa Piranesi is to be opened to the public as a museum. Restored furniture and works of art are being shipped into the compound.
Terrorists: Prevent the museum from opening by destroying one of its two main attractions; the antique sundial in the front courtyard or the grand celestial orrery in the back garden.
Counter-Terrorists: Protect the historical site against the terrorists.
| Piranesi Map Veteran|
Win 100 rounds on the DE_Piranesi map.
- There is a Black Mesa SUV in the CT spawn. This vehicle is featured in Half-Life and its expansions. The SUV only appear in 1.6 and Condition Zero.
- In Counter-Strike 1.6 and earlier versions, there is humours reference. In the main hall and front room, there are "historical" posters with the text "The use of the lathe became very popular during this time period, but due to our r_speeds limits, the furniture is square".
- In Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source, there is a "Ticket Office" at the entrance to the right. By using the "noclip" cheat, players can access a secret room with a statue of a giraffe.
- Currently, seven unofficial Counter-Strike: Global Offensive remakes can be found on the Steam Workshop:
- de_piranesi_mv by verminoube
- de_piranesi by [TR MrCato]
- de_piranesi by MadMax
- de_piranesi by Colt - Sobrevivendo no INFERNO
- Piranesi Refreshed by Dr. Pawsworth
- Piranesi X by Drogy
- Piranesi by Dr. LightMare