|First appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
It is one of the less popular bomb defusal maps, due to somewhat big open spaces and the amount of snipers the map usually has, similar to Compound.
Counter-Terrorists: Rebel separatists seek to disrupt economically-vital shipping operations along the northern coast. They must not succeed!
Terrorists: Your squad of independence fighters has been tasked with destroying economically-significant shipping targets at vulnerable coastal ports.
Other Notes: There are 2 targets in this mission.
| Port Map Veteran|
Win 100 rounds on the DE_Port map.
- Falling into the water will inflict 25 damage per second to players and will kill them.
- Bots tend to fall into the water at Bombsite B around the boat when bunched up.
- If players have died with this method, they will receive -1 score point.
- There is a map in Counter-Strike Online with the same name, Port. However, it is a completely different map made for the deathmatch mode.
- The overall map design is similar to Gate 5 and Dock 137 that are featured in Half-Life 2.