The portable medkit, or simply Medkit, is a cut piece of equipment from Counter-Strike: Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes.
- As its name indicates, its main purpose was to heal a specific target. It could be carried in the player's inventory and used anytime.
- It is unknown if this item was also meant to heal allies and/or the player himself.
- It is also not understood if the item could be used multiple times or only once.
- The item can still be spawned (only if pre-cached during map conception) as it coded. Once acquired by the player, the item cannot be used and no additional portable medkits can be picked up.
- Its worldmodel is the legacy Medkit's, as seen in Half-Life and its expansions.
- It can be wielded in-game and supposedly shares all of its HUD icons with the C4 as evidenced by its sprite text script.
- When precached, the console will display errors as to being unable to play its sound files. This error is similar to the Syringe gun's.
Main article: Portable Medkit/Gallery