Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The portable medkit, or simply Medkit, is a cut piece of equipment from Counter-Strike: Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes.
- As its name indicates, its main purpose was to heal a specific target. It could be carried in the player's inventory and used anytime.
- It is unknown if this item was also meant to heal allies and/or the player himself.
- It is also not understood if the item could be used multiple times or only once.
- The item can still be spawned (only if pre-cached during map conception) as it coded. Once acquired by the player, the item cannot be used and no additional portable medkits can be picked up.
- Its worldmodel is the legacy Medkit's, as seen in Half-Life and its expansions.
- It can be wielded in-game and supposedly shares all of its HUD icons with the C4 as evidenced by its sprite text script.
- When precached, the console will display errors as to being unable to play its sound files. This error is similar to the Syringe gun's.
Main article: Portable Medkit/Gallery