Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Money! We got it, baby!”
The Professionals are high-tech, well-equipped thieves with no political or religious agenda.
According to their appearance, this faction is based on bank robbers with "classy" outfit including waistcoat, grey/black pants, with bags on their back or the C4 bomb respectively, and dark sunglasses.
They have a somewhat New York-sounding accent. Often times, they call their enemies "cops", specifically the SWAT team.
Their hand model features plain white suit sleeves with leather gloves.
Counter-Strike: Global OffensiveEdit
- The outfit and role of the Professionals may have been inspired by the movies Heat, Reservoir Dogs, and other related gangster and robbery films.
- The Professionals were actually supposed to appear on Lake rather than the Phoenix Connexion according to the in-game files.
- The Professionals were added in the August 10th 2012 update.
- Every professional has a tattoo, on the neck, wrist or behind the ear. One known kind of tattoo is a spider.
- The default gloves used by the Professional is identical to the default gloves of the Phoenix Connexion, the Balkan, and the Separatist.