“Money! We got it, baby!”
The Professionals are high-tech, well-equipped thieves with no political or religious agenda.
"Backed by an unknown but well-financed organization, the professionals are seasoned private mercenaries that won't hesitate to gun down any opposition - for a price."
According to their appearance, this faction is based on bank robbers with "classy" outfit including waistcoat, grey/black pants, with bags on their back or the C4 bomb respectively, and dark sunglasses.
They have a somewhat New York-sounding accent. Often times, they call their enemies "cops", specifically the SWAT team.
Their hand model features plain white suit sleeves with leather gloves.
- The outfit and role of the Professionals may have been inspired by the movies Heat, Reservoir Dogs, and other related gangster and robbery films.
- The Professionals are one of the two Terrorist groups that have quotes for planting the bomb on bombsite C. The other group being the Separatists.
- The Professionals were actually supposed to appear on Lake rather than the Phoenix Connexion according to the in-game files.
- The Professionals were added in the August 10th 2012 update.
- Every professional has a tattoo, on the neck, wrist or behind the ear. One known kind of tattoo is a spider.
- The default gloves used by the Professional is identical to the default gloves of the Phoenix Connexion, the Balkan, and the Separatist.