|Magazine capacity||30 / 90|
|Firing mode(s)|| Automatic|
|Used by|| Counter-Terrorists|
| Movement speed|
(units per second)
|220 / 250 (88%)|
|Kill Award|| $300 (Competitive)|
- The Rifle's appearance and most of its weapon statics are quite similar to the M4A4's albeit with minor differences.
- It uses the same reload sounds as the AWP
- Despite having a complete script file, attempting to spawn the weapon with console commands will yield a NULL entity error.
- Not team exclusive
- Can be suppressed (according to the script file)
- Less inaccuracy while firing, being on ladders or moving. Even less while crouching albeit with more accuracy while crouching with the alternate firing mode.
- Identical price
- Identical spread
- Identical penetration power
- Identical armor penetration
- Higher speed reduction (220 units/second against 225 units/second)
- Less Damage (30 vs 33)
- Longer recoil recovery time (for both standing and crouching stances)