The Rising Sun collection is an exclusive weapon collection introduced as part of Operation Bloodhound based on a traditional Japanese theme.
Skins in the collection are no longer available in drops and must be either bought or traded.
- PP-Bizon | Bamboo Print
- Sawed-Off | Bamboo Shadow
- Tec-9 | Bamboo Forest
- G3SG1 | Orange Kimono
- P250 | Mint Kimono
- P250 | Crimson Kimono
- Desert Eagle | Midnight Storm
- Galil AR | Aqua Terrace
- MAG-7 | Counter Terrace
- Tec-9 | Terrace
- Five-SeveN | Neon Kimono
- Desert Eagle | Sunset Storm 壱
- Desert Eagle | Sunset Storm 弐
- M4A4 | Daybreak
- AK-47 | Hydroponic
- AUG | Akihabara Accept
- "Rising Sun" refers to the common translation of Japan (日本) as "Land of the Rising Sun".
- As team exclusive weapons, the MAG-7 Counter Terrace and Tec-9 Terrace skin names sound like their respective team names when read aloud.
- The characters after the two Desert Eagle Sunset Storm skins read as "one" (壱, ichi) and "two" (弐, ni), respectively.
- The flavor text for the AUG Akihabara Accept skin, "Yatta!", roughly means "I did it!" in Japanese (やった).
- The individual Japanese texts written on the AUG Akihabara Accept skin (some of which can only be seen in the game files) include:
- CS:GO Accept
- フルボッコにされるか？[ ]Yes [✓]No
- GET REKT
- CS:GO Accept
- A degrading AUG Akihabara Accept skin will show some hearts forming from the scraped skin near the stock, above the girl's hand. This is not observed in any other AUG skins.