Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rising Sun collection is an exclusive weapon collection introduced as part of Operation Bloodhound based on a traditional Japanese theme.
The availability of skins from the collection is currently restricted to operation pass users from the current operation.
- PP-Bizon | Bamboo Print
- Sawed-Off | Bamboo Shadow
- Tec-9 | Bamboo Forest
- G3SG1 | Orange Kimono
- P250 | Mint Kimono
- P250 | Crimson Kimono
- Desert Eagle | Midnight Storm
- Galil AR | Aqua Terrace
- MAG-7 | Counter Terrace
- Tec-9 | Terrace
- Five-SeveN | Neon Kimono
- Desert Eagle | Sunset Storm 壱
- Desert Eagle | Sunset Storm 弐
- M4A4 | Daybreak
- AK-47 | Hydroponic
- AUG | Akihabara Accept
- "Rising Sun" refers to the common translation of Japan(日本) as "Land of the Rising Sun".
- As team exclusive weapons, the MAG-7 Counter Terrace and Tec-9 Terrace skin names sound like their respective team names when read aloud.
- The characters after the two Desert Eagle Sunset Storm skins read as "one" (壱, ichi) and "two" (弐, ni), respectively.
- The flavor text for the AUG Akihabara Accept skin, "Yatta!", roughly means "I did it!" in Japanese (やった).