|Deleted Scenes Mission|
|Previous Mission||Truth in Chaos|
|Next Mission||Pipe Dream|
|Counter-Terrorist Agency||Japanese Kidotai|
|Overview||On this sniper mission you must fight to stay alive after successfully assassinating a powerful gang leader.|
|Main objectives||Escape to the extraction point.|
Run! is the third extra mission in the Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes storyline.
On this sniper mission, the player must fight to stay alive after successfully assassinating a powerful gang leader and escape to the extraction point.
The mission begins after the player shoots down a gang leader with a Schmidt Scout. After successfully assassinating the gang leader, groups of Yakuza members start to appear and attempt to retaliate.
The Kidotai will assist the player via radio communication. At mid-point, they attempt to evacuate the player by sending him a chopper but unfortunately, it is shot down by the Yakuza and crashes. The player then must reach the getaway truck sent by the Kidotai and escape.
- Get to the helicopter rendezvous point.
- Get to the truck for evacuation.
- Get to the truck in one minute or be left behind.
Weapons & Equipment
|Steyr Scout||10 / 90|
|USP .45||12 / 100|
|Icon||Weapon/Equipment||Ammo/Amount||Where to Found|
|Benelli M3||8 / 32|
|Benelli XM1014||7 / 32|
|Galil||35 / 90|
The Japanese Kidotai
The Japanese Yakuza
- When a Kidotai member appears to warn the player to hurry up and find the 2nd extraction point, ignore the remaining Yakuza members. Just rush as only one minute is given to complete the mission.
- If the player takes too long to reach the extraction point, the escape truck will leave and the mission will fail.
- Also, if the player shoots or kills any NPC civilians at the downstair small balcony, inside the hidden room at the next door, upstair corridor or two schoolgirl civilians at the upstair hidden room inside the window, the mission will also fail.
- The Gang leader uses Yoshida's model with a different coat texture.
- Five songs have been composed for this mission.
- Regardless if the player is fast enough to reach the helicopter evacuation point, it will always be shot down.
- This is the only mission in which the Galil can be obtained.
- There is one enemy Terrorist that wears a jungle uniform while the others wear urban uniforms.
- One enemy at the middle cannot be climbed, because the top building was too high, even if he was not hit by bullets. It is scripted for him to fall down and die. The player must ignore the remaining gang members.
- The Condition Zero cut map Otaku is based on this mission.