Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The SPAS-12 was a placeholder weapon used during the development of Ritual's build of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (Deleted Scenes).
- The weapon was most likely a placeholder for the XM1014 as it is the only shotgun used by the AI in the final game.
- The weapon is only seen in one of the earliest Ritual Entertainment trailers for Condition Zero. The AI either used the SPAS-12 or the MP5 SD.
- Its model is a carbon copy of the original Half-Life's SPAS-12.
- This also applies to the MP5 SD.
- The only trace left of it is an unused model located in the Deleted Scenes' files. "urban.mdl" which is a model for an Arctic Avenger using Half-Life's HECU animations, most of which were probably placeholders.