|Rate of fire||
|Movement speed (units per second)||
The Sawed-Off is a modified Remington 870 shotgun with a shorter wooden stock. It fires seven rounds of 12 gauge ammunition. It inflicts very high damage which can kill an enemy with just one shot in close range and two to three shots in medium range. This shotgun can be fired while reloading and, as with all other shotguns, it has a 3x kill award multiplier and the player can hold 32 shells in reserve.
- Compared to other shotguns, the Sawed-Off inflicts the most heavy damage on opponents who are sufficiently close
- The Sawed-Off is considered to be just as good or even better when compared to the Nova.
- Inflicts less damage at long range or even none depending on the wielder's distance
- Significantly longer repump time
- Users are still vulnerable if they have to reload (similar to most of the other shotguns)
- The Sawed-Off has the highest spread compared to the other shotguns.
Comparison to the MAG-7Edit
- Higher magazine capacity(+2)
- Cheaper (-$500)
- Unlike the MAG-7, the user can still fire the Sawed-Off while reloading
- Same ammo type (12 gauge)
- Higher spread
- Less accurate at longer ranges
- Heavier (+15%)
- Depending on the amount of shells that was ejected, the user may need more time to reload all 7 shells where as the MAG-7 only requires 2.5 seconds to reload.
- Remington 870 at Wikipedia