The map took place in a Russian missile silo and it was a somewhat smaller map. One of the bombsites was located in a room with computers, possibly some sort of control room.
Silo was designed by Mike Wardwell when Gearbox Software was developing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. Marc Schröder was responsible for some of the textures used in the map. The map was the first mission in Gearbox's version of the single player campaign.
When Ritual Entertainment took over development of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, the map was scrapped. However, the textures and some of the geometry were reused in the Secret War single player mission.
- ↑ counter-strike.de CS:CZ Maps. Archived from the original on 2002-08-22.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 PC Games 04/02 (2002) Computec Media GmbH.
- ↑ GameSpy.com - Preview: Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (PC). Archived from the original on 2001-11-09.
- ↑ Mindmotor.Studios - Game Design
- ↑ PC Games 04/02 - Vorschau: Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. (2002). [video] Computec Media GmbH