Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Creator(s)|| Chris Auty (Gearbox Software)|
Turtle Rock Studios
|First appearance||Counter-Strike (Xbox)|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Condition Zero|
Counter-Terrorists: Prevent the Terrorists bombing the stadium.
Terrorists: Destroy the stadium.
Other Notes: There are 2 bomb sites in this mission.
The official factions for this map are:
Tour of DutyEdit
Main article: Stadium/Tour of Duty
- This is one of the few maps in which bots will use the radio command "Need backup" in the situation when the bomb has been planted.
- This map is also the only map that doesn't use the Bombsite A or B name.
- The Bombsite A is named Kitchen, while the Bombsite B is named Lobby.
- CT bots may have trouble reaching the Bombsite A, if they use balcony shortcut rather than taking the stairs.
- Preset too many bots in the map may cause the player or random bot to get spawnkilled, this can happen in both teams.
- Currently, two unofficial Counter-Strike: Global Offensive remakes can be found on the Steam Workshop:
- Stadium by PARTY MAN X
- Stadium by \ MyBack
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20011213232031/http://www.gamespy.com/previews/september01/condzero/index4.shtm