Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These stealth zones are places where players avoid enemy sight-lines, to hide their presence, and to ensure silent movement. Most missions involving these have rules to restrain from discharging a firearm. If this is ignored, the mission fails no matter what.
Some of these are even paired with the snake-wire cam zone to monitor enemy presence. Pairing with the welding torch area, this could mean the player must act quick and get inside after the door is destroyed with a torch, or just hide when enemies come and investigate.
Tactics while in the zoneEdit
- AVOID being spotted or the mission fails.
- If with a blowtorch zone, ACT fast and silent.
- DO NOT OPEN FIRE!, as this could attract attention and failure, the same applies to the usage of knife or gadgets.
- In the mission that stealth is not necessary (i.e. High Rise), stealth area can be entered to give the player the upperhand against the terrorists.
- Using the snake camera is okay as you can monitor the area.
Missions involving stealth zonesEdit
- Counter Terrorist Training
- Lost Cause
- Building Recon
- Rise Hard (stealth not required)
- Miami Heat