These stealth zones are places where players avoid enemy sight-lines, to hide their presence, and to ensure silent movement. Most missions involving these have rules to restrain from discharging a firearm. If this is ignored, the mission fails no matter what.
Some of these are even paired with the snake-wire cam zone to monitor enemy presence. Pairing with the welding torch area, this could mean the player must act quick and get inside after the door is destroyed with a torch, or just hide when enemies come and investigate.
Tactics while in the zoneEdit
- AVOID being spotted or the mission fails.
- If with a blowtorch zone, ACT fast and silent.
- DO NOT OPEN FIRE!, as this could attract attention and failure, the same applies to the usage of knife or gadgets.
- In the mission that stealth is not necessary (i.e. High Rise), stealth area can be entered to give the player the upperhand against the terrorists.
- Using the snake camera is okay as you can monitor the area.
Missions involving stealth zonesEdit
- Counter Terrorist Training
- Lost Cause
- Building Recon
- Rise Hard (stealth not required)
- Miami Heat