Stefan Quathamer originally picked up Worldcraft to design maps for Quake, though he never released any of these maps. The first map he created for the Half-Life engine was in fact Hideout. He finished the map by the deadline for map inclusion and sent it to the Counter-Strike Team and after some tweaking it was included as an official map with Beta 3.0.
He also tried out mapping for Team Fortress Classic and released a few maps for the mod. Stefan also designed further Counter-Strike maps that he was hoping to get officially included in future releases of the mod, but none of these maps were ever made official.
List of maps
|Night (de)||Level designer||2000|
|Tanker (cs)||Level designer||2000|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Counter-Strike.de - Interview mit [Quip]. Archived from the original on 2000-08-18.
- ↑ www.mapediting.de - cs_hideout. Archived from the original on 2001-04-15.
- ↑ Team Fortress File Factory - bid_arena
- ↑ www.mapediting.de - Files. Archived from the original on 2001-02-19.
- www.mapediting.de - Stefan Quathamer's Homepage. Archived from the original on 2001-04-18.