- "The truck is crashed, let's go!"
St. Marc takes place in the coastal port town of Saint-Marc, Haiti, deep in the Caribbean. The Terrorist Pirate faction must fight against the Counter-Terrorist GIGN. The Terrorist goal in this map is to blow up a disabled semi in the middle of the road while the CTs must protect it.
Counter-Terrorists: Prevent Terrorists from bombing chemical weapons truck. Team members must defuse any bombs that threaten targeted area.
Other Notes: This is a Demolition map and players cannot purchase weapons. A rifle for the first round, and if the player manages to eliminate at least one enemy in the round, the player is given a weaker weapon for the next round. The team will change after 10 rounds and the match is over when a team wins 11 rounds.
- Main article: Stmarc/Guide
Counter-Strike: Global OffensiveEdit
Win five matches on St. Marc.
- Main article: Stmarc/Gallery
- As with most Demolition maps, this map is loosely based on a map from another Valve series, Left 4 Dead. It shares the basic layout with the first map (the Plank Country) of the campaign Swamp Fever from Left 4 Dead 2.
- Upon closer inspection of the truck, it appears that the vehicle was sabotaged.