Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tactical Awareness Grenade|
|Alternate name(s)|| TAG|
|Usage||Revealing enemy positions|
|Entity name|| |
- The grenade is only available in the Co-op Strike mode.
- The grenade is operated like any other grenade. Unique to it is it's ability to latch on surfaces.
- Only one TAG may be carried at once.
- Once it is thrown and once it has latched to a surface, the grenade will beep for 2 seconds before emitting a sonar wave, revealing nearby enemy positions on the radar and granting a 3 second x-ray (outline through walls) vision.
- The grenade always draws tracer lines that lead to the enemies it spotted.
- This is the first released grenade that does not bounce when thrown.
- Game files refer to it as
sonar_bomb, indicating it might use sonar technology to detect enemies.