A real life bus terminal, Port Authority in New York City, was used as inspiration when modeling the map though direct resemblance was avoided. As Alex was quite busy with his university studies at the time, he was struggling with designing the map. However, he was still pleased with the way the map had turned out when he finished his contribution toward the game by December 2001.
The map made only one known media appearance during the development of Condition Zero, being featured in the extended preview by the German magazine PC Games, in the April 2002 issue, together with most other maps that had been designed for the game.
- ↑ counter-strike.de CS:CZ Maps. Archived from the original on 2002-08-22.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Information Vault - Alexander Manilov Interview.
- ↑ PC Games 04/02 (2002) Computec Media GmbH.
- ↑ Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Information Vault - Josh Jeffcoat Interview.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Авторский Сайт Александра Манилова - Карты. Archived from the original on 2006-11-06.