During the Dreamhack 2014 CS:GO Championship, players have the ability to participate in The Dreamhack 2014 Pick'Em Challenge. Unlike The Cologne 2014 Pick'em Challenge, players can buy directly the team stickers they want to pick winners of upcoming matches. A DreamHack 2014 Legends (Holo-Foil) capsule was available to buy, containing Holo or Foil versions of the team stickers. Picking a team with a team sticker during the tournament locked the sticker and made it unavailable to use, trade, or sell until the event day was complete. Undoing a pick did not unlock the sticker until the event day was complete.
The Dreamhack 2014 Pick'Em Challenge TrophyEdit
During the tournament, choosing the winning team granted the player points towards his or her Pick'Em Challenge Trophy. There was a total of 100 points possible, received by correctly choosing every winning team throughout the tournament as well as earning a single point per day just by participating. All trophies were awarded after the tournament has completed.
- Bronze: Awarded after scoring 25 points
- Silver: Awarded after scoring 50 points
- Gold: Awarded after scoring 75 points
- Day 1 Group stage - November 27: Each correct pick is 4 points
- Day 2 Quarterfinals - November 28: Each correct pick is 8 points
- Day 3 Semi and Grand Finals - November 29: Each correct pick is 11 points
Although players did not receive the trophy until after the event was complete, the player was able to compete with friends and track his or her progress by checking the Pick'Em Friends Leaderboard on a daily basis.