During the Katowice 2015 CS:GO Championship, players have the ability to participate in The Katowice 2015 Pick'Em Challenge. Much like The Dreamhack 2014 Pick'Em Challenge, players can buy directly the team stickers they want to pick winners of upcoming matches. Additionally, the ESL One Katowice 2015 Legends (Holo/Foil) and ESL One Katowice 2015 Challengers (Holo/Foil) capsules were available to buy, containing Holo or Foil versions of the team stickers. Picking a team with a team sticker during the tournament locked the sticker and made it unavailable to use, trade, or sell until the event day was complete. Undoing a pick did not unlock the sticker until the event day was complete.
The Pick'Em Challenge Trophy
During the tournament, choosing the winning team granted the player points towards his or her Pick'Em Challenge Trophy. There was a total of 100 points possible, received by correctly choosing every winning team throughout the tournament as well as earning a single point per day just by participating. All trophies were awarded after the tournament has completed.
- Bronze: Awarded after scoring 25 points
- Silver: Awarded after scoring 50 points
- Gold: Awarded after scoring 75 points
- Group Stage Pick: Each correct pick is worth 4 points
- Quarterfinal Pick: Each correct pick is worth 8 points
- Semifinal Pick: Each correct pick is worth 10 points
- Grand Final Pick: A correct pick is worth 11 points
Although players did not receive the trophy until after the event was complete, the player was able to compete with friends and track his or her progress by checking the Pick'Em Friends Leaderboard on a daily basis.