|Creator(s)|| David Johnston (Gearbox Software)|
Turtle Rock Studios
|First appearance||Counter-Strike (Xbox)|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
It is one of the less popular bomb defusal maps, possibly because of the cramped sections of the map, confusing pathways, and enclosed areas. Due to this, "Tides Map Veteran" achievement was earned by only 1% of all players, one of the smallest percentage out of all achievements. Along with the Havana.
Terrorists: Plant and detonate the bomb.
Other Notes: There are 2 bomb sites in this mission.
Tour of DutyEdit
In Condition Zero, this map has been chosen to be the fourth map in Tour of Duty mode.
| Tides Map Veteran|
Win 100 rounds on the DE_Tides map.
- This is the only original Condition Zero map that is available in Source.
- In Condition Zero, the textures are taken from the mission Building Recon in Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes.
- In Source, there are many stalls that have turtle puppets on it which are symbolic to Turtle Rock Studios. There is even a restaurant menu that bears their name.
- On Source, this map's achievement (Tides Map Veteran) is the second least common achievement to have been achieved, as only 1.2% of players have done so.
- The map is probably located in Italy as some posters pasted on the wall are in Italian (example: Attenzione means Attention).
- Currently, three unofficial Counter-Strike: Global Offensive remakes can be found on the Steam Workshop:
- De_Tides by Wolf_Warrior ™
- Tides by Dr. LightMare
- Tides by CattusEx