Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Creator(s)|| Nick Coombe (original author)|
Matt Coombe (original author)
|First appearance||Counter-Strike 1.3|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Condition Zero|
Torn (de_torn) is a bomb defusal map featured in Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. Because of the restricted amounts of space, very confusing pathways, and the considerable distance between the bombsites, it is one of the less popular maps.
Terrorists: Detonate a toxic nerve agent into the town's water supply that will spread to nearby cities.
Counter-Terrorists: Contain the situation. Prevent hostiles from completing their objectives.
Other Notes: There are 2 detonation targets in the town.
- A sign in the atrium indicates this map takes place in Bahçelievler, a suburban town in Turkey.
- This map has 2 secrets/Easter eggs: 
- At the Terrorist spawn zone, if a player uses noclip or enters spectator mode to access a house nearby, an overview of the map and two MAC-10s can be seen (the second one cannot be seen until the player picks up the first one).
- 2 Military fighter jets can be seen bombing the rooftop at the Atrium.
- Player might take minor damage if they are near the explosion, staying indoors will prevent taking damage.
- If the script is not triggered, one can see them in spectate mode or using
noclipcheat. Upon heading to the northwest direction at the Terrorist Spawn Zone, the player can see a black plate and when underneath it, a player could see 2 idle jets there.
- To trigger this script, run down the stairs and collide with the door. Then, the jets should arrive after 45 seconds and bomb the rooftop.
- Currently, two unofficial Counter-Strike: Global Offensive remakes can be found on the Steam Workshop:
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20100507165742/http://www.mattcoombe.com/environments.htm
- ↑ http://cs-mapper.com/secrets/de_torn32.shtml (translated)