The map centered around "an old fashioned American trailer park", called Bayfield Place Trailer Park. Mobile homes formed the Terrorists base of operations. There was an extensive sewage system under the settlement that functioned as an alternate route.
Trailer Park was designed by Christopher Auty when Gearbox Software was developing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. Textures for the map were created by Ted Anderson. Auty felt that this map was the second most complete of the three maps that he had created for Gearbox's version of the game.
Despite being one of the first revealed maps and game designer Randy Pitchford's statement that it was one of his favorite maps, only a single screenshot of the map was released during Gearbox Software's development of the game.
- ↑ counter-strike.de CS:CZ Maps. Archived from the original on 2002-08-22.
- ↑ Shacknews - Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. Archived from the original on 2002-04-15.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 PC Zone - Issue 109 (2001-12) Dennis Publishing Ltd.
- ↑ PC Games 04/02 (2002) Computec Media GmbH.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 GameSpy.com - Preview: Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (PC). Archived from the original on 2001-12-13.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Chris Auty – Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (Unshipped Content).