|Deleted Scenes Mission|
Toruko manor house,
|Counter-Terrorist Agency||Japanese Kidotai|
|Overview||A homicidal cult is stockpiling supplies of a deadly nerve gas with plans to release it into a crowded area. Defecting cult members have tipped off the local authorities but are now being held as traitors by cult members.|
|Main objectives||Liberate all of the former cult members.|
Identify all of the VX gas locations for Hazmat cleanup.
Truth in Chaos is the second extra mission in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.
A homicidal cult is stockpiling supplies of a deadly nerve gas with plans to release it into a crowded area. Defecting cult members have tipped off the local authorities but are now being held as traitors by cult members. The player must liberate all of the former cult members and identify all of the VX gas locations for Hazmat cleanup.
- Infiltrate compound from side entrance, use radio to begin assault.
- Rescue 5 hostages.
- Bring hostages to CT at bottom of stairs.
- Neutralize terrorist sniper on balcony.
- Use Radio to alert Hazmat of all VX container locations.
- Proceed to garage area in back of compound.
Weapons & EquipmentEdit
|Colt M4A1 Carbine||30 / 90|
|USP .45||12 / 100|
- Three songs have been composed for this mission.
- This mission later appears as a bomb defuse scenario map in Counter-Strike (Xbox) and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero called Truth.
- If you press the USE key at the lamp in the section with a stair that leads to the Terrorist sniper, the wall will open up and show a secret console. If you press USE on it, the lasers will deactivate.
- Similar to Fastline, this mission's background is partially based on a real event, the Tokyo subway sarin attack in 1995, a terrorist attack by the Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo due to the planned chemical weaponry attack and a cult being the perpetrators.