|Deleted Scenes Mission|
Toruko manor house,
|Counter-Terrorist Agency||Japanese Kidotai|
|Overview||A homicidal cult is stockpiling supplies of a deadly nerve gas with plans to release it into a crowded area. Defecting cult members have tipped off the local authorities but are now being held as traitors by cult members.|
|Main objectives||Liberate all of the former cult members.|
Identify all of the VX gas locations for Hazmat cleanup.
Truth in Chaos is the second extra mission in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.
A homicidal cult is stockpiling supplies of a deadly nerve gas with plans to release it into a crowded area. Defecting cult members have tipped off the local authorities but are now being held as traitors by cult members. The player must liberate all of the former cult members and identify all of the VX gas locations for Hazmat cleanup.
- Infiltrate compound from side entrance, use radio to begin assault.
- Rescue 5 hostages.
- Bring hostages to CT at bottom of stairs.
- Neutralize terrorist sniper on balcony.
- Use Radio to alert Hazmat of all VX container locations.
- Proceed to garage area in back of compound.
Weapons & EquipmentEdit
|Colt M4A1 Carbine||30 / 90|
|USP .45||12 / 100|
- Near the stairs leading to the terrorist sniper, the lasers can be deactivated by accessing a console hidden behind a wall. Pressing the USE key on the lamp near the stairs will open the wall.
- Three songs were composed for this mission.
- This mission later appears as a bomb defuse scenario map in Counter-Strike (Xbox) and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero called Truth.
- Similar to Fastline, this mission's background is partially based on a real event, the Tokyo subway sarin attack in 1995, a terrorist attack by the Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo due to the planned chemical weaponry attack and a cult being the perpetrators.
- Pressing the USE key on the Buddha statue will open a secret door containing a way to a secret elevator. Using the elevator leads to a secret area with a Japanese girl, an italian VIP, Moses, a Hankagai sniper, a hostage, a colombian terrorist and a militia terrorist.
- While inside the secret area, pressing USE key on each character will bring up corresponding text (See Truth in Chaos/Transcript at secret section). Killing on of the character will yield no penalty, but if all are killed, a hostile Yakuza will spawn and then constantly respawn with M60s and AK47s until the player leaves by using the button at the far wall.
- At the beginning of this mission, an unobtainable first-aid kit is located inside the darkened house the Kidotais rush into, but can only be seen via