Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Creator(s)|| Marc Schröder (Gearbox Software)|
Turtle Rock Studios
|First appearance||Counter-Strike (Xbox)|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike Online|
Vostok (de_vostok_cz) is an official bomb defusal map in Counter-Strike (Xbox) and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. Because of the enclosed passageways, confusing pathways, and its large size with several areas that have a higher elevation (such as stairs) that would favor the team with a better foot ground, de_vostok_cz is one of the unpopular bomb defusal maps.
Counter-Terrorists: Prevent the Terrorists from detonating their bomb.
Terrorists: Plant and detonate the bomb.
Other Notes: There are 2 bomb sites in this mission.
- The Russian word "vostok" translates to "east" in English.
- This map is located at Ventspils, Latvia.
- There is or was a remade version of Vostok for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive known as Balkan. Some of the props are already used in Arsenal: Demolition map, Bank. However, it never actually appeared in game.
- A table prop that is also used in Bank has a Romanian flag on it, which might be a setting for a map.
- There are models and textures in Global Offensive's files that reference Vostok in their paths and names.
- The game also features a variant of the SAS playermodel with white camouflage that could be used in a snow setting like Vostok, but like the other models and textures, does not appear in any official map.