Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On the October 13, 2016 Update, the map was removed from the game files, making Zoo inaccessible via console.
Terrorists have arrived at the Bay Area Zoo, and they didn’t come for the dolphin show.
- The zoo is named Bay Area Zoo in its description on the Operation Bloodhound page.
- The fish in the aquarium tanks are the only animals seen throughout the map. Other animals, such as monkeys and tropical birds can be heard in the background but are never actually seen.
- Originally, fish were known to spawn outside some of the aquariums, but it was later fixed in a patch.
- The ATMs just inside the zoo's entrance bear logos closely resembling the familiar MasterCard logo. These ATMs are also used in Overpass at bomb site A.
- The bomb zones take their designations from the zoo's own location map.
- A drink stand just outside the CT spawn can be seen sporting the familiar Popdog logo.
- Inside the guard's office at the zoo's bay entrance (CT spawn), papers can be seen through the window just above the desk on the wall containing work-in-progress design documents for the map.
- The general structure of the map's HRG Aquarium is based on the PPG Aquarium located in Pittsburgh, PA.